Monday, February 18, 2008

Starting my Family Blog

Okay, so I thought I should create my own blog since I've really enjoyed reading all of my friends' personal blogs and seeing their adorable kid's pictures! Sounds easy enough to create and figured this would be a good creative outlet for a stay-at-home mom of two! Also, it will probably do me a lot of good to be able to come in here and just write-especially after a long day of talking only to my babies (not that I don't enjoy telling Carter to "get the ball, can you say ball?" 3 million times)! Okay, so here I go! And of course I will be posting adorable kids' pictures too !

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! A new blog to follow. Can't wait to see what is to come!

Sarah W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah W said...

Shelley, I'm beginning to wonder if you will ever post! You're withholding pictures of your cute kids!!