Friday, May 23, 2008

Sorry, I haven't blogged!!

Okay, I'm getting off to a slow start with this blogging business. Just to give an update on my precious family: Peyton is now 5 months old and it has gone by so quickly and Carter is almost a 2 year old-hard to believe. They are absolutely the cutest together (I know I'm a little biased)-Peyton lights up whenever Carter looks her way. Carter is now trying to take care of her-obsessed with feeding her his food and picking her up-so now I've had to really up my game-making sure I don't turn my back for a second and find a grape in her mouth!!! She is so chubby-I LOVE IT!! Oh yeah, and I have a husband too :) !! I've been a little absorbed with my munchkins and trying not to turn into a total sap! Andrew is working hard at his job as always but it's so nice to have him home a little more often lately! Well, until next time-and one of these days I will post some recent pictures!

No comments: